GIFT H.Q. is based at our Hendon office and houses the GIFT London’s education and volunteer teams and the small yet highly productive operations team.
Our London office can help you with the following:
- refer a family who are in need of volunteer support
- receive a food package or tell us about a change of details
- check when the next packathon is and what time it starts
- book in B’nei Mitzvah activities
- make a donation
- make an enquiry about anything else
GIFT Giving Hub
Essentially it is a place of giving (hence the name)…
- A place that offers the opportunity for hundreds of volunteers to spend thousands of hours each year, packing, sorting and distributing food for over 295 households
- A place where volunteer drivers collect the food parcels and spend their time helping people they don’t even know
- A place where GIFT educators run dynamic sessions about giving, food poverty and how to become a better person by giving to your parents, your siblings, your family and your friends as well as to people you will never likely to meet
- A place where B’nei Mitzvah activities happen - giving those at a special time in their live opportunity to think of others
- A place where the community can go to generously donate thousands of pounds of Mishlaoch Manos at Purim and Chametz before Pesach and everyday items via GIFT Boxes
- A place for international groups to come for education and social action
Manchester - home of the first ever atom to be split, the place where Rolls met Royce, the city where the world’s first ever computer was built, 25 Manchester University students became Nobel prize winners and world famous for its football and its music, you might say that Manchester is special.
We think so too. The volunteers and students who work with the GIFT Manchester office helping and supporting those in the community that need support are simply… amazing.
The demand for GIFT services in Manchester has grown significantly over the last few years and the requests for education sessions from Manchester schools is at an all-time high.
Our Manchester office can help you with the following:
- Formal education sessions centred on giving, chessed and altruism
- Lunch and do’s - creative and fun ways for students to enjoy giving
- B’nei Mitzvah events - a perfect time to embed giving as a life value
- Food distribution - food to families in need
- Purim & Pesach food collections
- School competitions
- Volunteer visits to families and the elderly in care homes
- Summer camp
To find out more about GIFT Manchester activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The GIFT programme has been so beneficial to our pupils. It has reinforced the meaning of ‘giving‘ and ‘generosity‘ which is the founding principle of our faith. It has taught the pupils the value of cooperation and the bond of friendships. We cannot thank the GIFT Manchester team enough for their wonderful work.
Joshua Rowe, Chair of Governors, King David High School, Manchester
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
The GIFT Israel office epitomises this sentiment. Working in partnership with over 20 schools, charities and civic offices, the work undertaken by our small regional office creates a literal sea of activity.
Our GIFT Israel office, based in Jerusalem can help you with the following:
- Schools education - both formal and informal
- Volunteering - if you want to volunteer or are an Israeli charity needing volunteers
- Organising food collections to help support those in need
- Coordinating a home cooked Friday night dinner for lone soldiers (up to 100 at a time)
- Social Action days for international groups / Israel tours
- Kaytana (summer camp) - incredible mix of education volunteering and fun activities
- Tailor made B’Nei Mitzvah giving programmes
To find out more about GIFT Israel activities please email email@example.com
It is hard to describe the many benefits my daughter received from the GIFT Camp… I would send her all year long if such a course existed and argue before the Ministry of Education to make it a required course for all children. What a different world we would live in.
Robert Louis Stevenson