Receiving an overall 4 star rating from "What Car"
you can now win a generously donated,
new Suzuki Celerio in the GIFT Raffle!!
Described by Matt Saunders,
Road Test Editor, Autocar as:
Practical, inexpensive to run and fun,
the Celerio is our kind of city car
Tickets only £36.00!!
Contact the office to buy a
ticket on 020 8457 4429
Draw to take place on
June 2nd 2019
Kindly donated by
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- The purchase of one raffle ticket entitles the player to one chance in the Give It Forward Today (GIFT) Win a Car (2019) raffle draw. All tickets will be the same price (currently £36.00). You may purchase as many tickets as you like in advance of the date of the draw
- This raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- Underage gambling is an offence
- UK law states that it is an offence for raffle tickets to be sold to, by or on behalf of a person under 16 years of age. GIFT’s rules however state that players must be 17 or over to enter our raffle. Therefore, if a ticket is sold to, by, or bought on behalf of a person under the age of 17 they will be exempt from the raffle and will not be awarded any prize and their stake money returned
- Employees of GIFT who work on the production of the raffle, and members of their households, are ineligible to enter this raffle. Any tickets bought in the name of such GIFT employees or members of their households will be rejected from the draw and considered as donations to GIFT
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of Give It Forward Today, Registered Charity No 1153393
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque, payable to GIFT and sent to 379 Hendon Way, London, NW4 3LP. By credit/debit card, postal order or cash to a member of staff. We discourage sending cash in the post as this is insecure. We cannot accept CAF payments for raffle tickets and all CAF payments will be treated as donations
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received
- GIFT accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified
- Any ticket payments received after the draw will be considered as donations to GIFT
- The winning raffle ticket will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will win the advertised car. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified by facebook live, post, email or telephone as soon as possible after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as proof of purchase
- The winner will be published at www.jgift.org
- Where GIFT is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for months following GIFT’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, GIFT may apply the prize as it sees fit, including by re-offering the prize in future raffles
- All winners are required to co-operate with GIFT’s requirement to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested
- Requests for additional raffle tickets, requests to be removed from future raffle mailings, or any concerns or compliants about this raffle should be addressed to GIFT, 379 Hendon Way, London, NW4 3LP Tel: 020 8457 4429, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the raffle in any way, the organisers reserve the right to fairly administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible GIFT will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion
- GIFT reserves the right to delay or bring forward the raffle draw date and closing date for sales without prior warning
"Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more "
H Jackson Brown Jr.
H Jackson Brown Jr.